1. Save your text file to your computer. It’s important you save the file somewhere before opening it.
2. To open it, go to Start > Programs > Accessories > Notepad and then click File > Open and locate the saved template to open it up.
3. When the file opens, replace all the text that is in brackets. Scroll through the HTML that you see until you find the brackets.
It will look like this: [ REPLACE WITH MAIN TITLE]
4. Once you are done filling in and replacing the text throughout the template, you are ready to use it! If you would like to sample your template, you can copy and paste it on http://www.practiceboard.com/, which is an online HTML viewer.
5. Once you are satisfied that your template looks the way you would like it to, you